JAY-Z AND BEYONCE!
FORBES magazine reports that Beyonce and Jay-Z made a combined $122 million between June 2008 and June 2009. (It's the second year in a row at the top for the hip hop super-twosome, who netted $162 million in Forbes' survey from last year.) Forbes' annual list accounts for record sales, movie salaries, touring, merchandising and endorsement deals. In the case of Beyonce and Jay-Z on the latest list, Beyonce made $87 million, while Jay-Z garned $35 million.
Here is the list of the SUPER COUPLES that made the top 15.
1) Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles - $122 million
2) Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart - $69 million
3) Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie -$55 million
4) Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith - $48 million
5) David and Victoria Beckham - $46 million
6) Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi - $36 million
7) Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson - $35.5 million
8) Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy - $34 million
9) Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes - $33.5 million
10) Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow - $33 million
11) Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick - $29 million
12) Tim McGraw and Faith Hill - $28 million
13) Eva Longoria and Tony Parker - $22 million
14) Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley - $20 million
15) Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban - $17 million